Most of our current work involves Web sites and social media, often complemented by books, TV series and Webisodes. A fully integrated communications strategy is, in some ways, a lot easier to put together than it used to be. That’s the good news. The bad news is there’s a lot more competition now that just about everybody is his own publisher.
It takes a steady hand to stay on course, speaking quietly but confidently.
Here are a few of our current and relatively recent projects:
- ConsumerAffairs A Web pioneer since 1998, ConsumerAffairs.com empowers consumers to share their experiences and, all too often, misfortunes.
- BrioMio It’s your life, celebrate it! We’re disrupting the drab and dreary obituary business.
- Rx411 Prescription for Health. News, information and consumer resources about prescription and over-the-counter drugs, official Medicare hospital ratings and other healthcare topics.
- FairfaxNews Everyone is trying to find the right formula for local news on the Web. We’re making our attempt in Fairfax County, Va.
- VaWines360 A complete guide to wineries and vineyards in one of the fastest-growing wine regions of the U.S.
- CreateAnLLC A guide to the legal aspects of starting a small business.
- PalmSpringsNewswire.com We’re also trying out some local news ideas in Palm Springs, California (temporarily suspended).
- VikiKing Guru Goddess to the stars, Viki Joy King, the author of “How To Write a Movie in 21 Days, provides private consultations worldwide.